Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Gaming
A couple weeks ago in class we got to play video games. This was one of the best classes ever! I had so much fun playing the different games and comparing them. It's not very often that you get to play and compare so many gaming systems. My favorite system was the Kinect. I liked this system because of all the movement involved. I prefer using my whole body to interact with the game as opposed to just using a remote control. I've always thought of video games as not being a good influence on kids because they don't get enough exercise. If I had kids I would have a hard time buying them a video game because I don't want them sitting around all day looking at the television. I think kids should be outside running around and getting exercise. The Kinect is a great way to incorporate both. I do think video games can be educational and a great challenge for the brain. I found this video on the impact of video games on kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment