Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Starbucks
Starbucks has a brilliant marketing plan! I've realized that there's three main reasons why Starbucks is so smart. The first reason is because of their mobile app. I feel like being able to pay using your phone is so convenient for people. The next reason is because of their gold card. When you have a Starbucks gold card you can use it when ever you make a purchase and earn stars. You must earn 30 stars a year to stay at the gold level. Being at the gold level offers small discounts that make you feel special. Every 12 stars you earn a free drink of your choice. Any flavor and any size. This takes me to the last reason as to why Starbucks is so amazing. They have a great reward system! When they notice you haven't made a purchase in a while they will randomly email you a sale of $1 off your next drink or buy one get the second free. These are just three of many reasons that this company has so much power. I always have a great experience when I go to Starbucks. The coffee tastes good, the music is relaxing and there's usually a comfy chair to curl up in. Starbucks is also a place for me to focus and get work done. I think this company does a great job at marketing and keeping their customers happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment