Saturday, May 3, 2014

TCC

Last week we got to watch all of the master's projects being presented on TCC. When I first heard about the TCC conference I thought it was this big conference we had to attend at the convention center or the Blaisdell. Little did I know that I would watch it all from my living room. I was shocked when I found out it was all online! So as I sat on my own couch listening to these presentations I thought it was cool! Not only do we get to listen to all these presentations but I can listen to them from home. I can even go back and watch more if I miss any because they are all recorded. Then I was wondering where all of the presenters were while they were presenting. I couldn't believe that some of the presenters were possibly presenting their master's project from their very own home. They could even be in their pajamas! Technology really has a big impact on this project. I was relieved when I found out next year when I present I can just do it from home. That will be less nerve racking because I get a bit nervous talking in front of big crowds. However, this isn't the best situation because a couple of times while I was watching my Internet connection went out and I had to restart BBC. Then I thought "what if this happens during my presentation!" Well, I guess I will figure it out when it gets closer. Maybe going on campus with reliable Internet connection is the best idea. Watching these presentations was really helpful to get an idea of what we will do for next year. I took notes on things I liked and can hopefully incorporate into my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment